- Produced in South Africa using many locally grown herbs and plants
- Made using natural filtered rain water – no fluoride
- 100% natural ingredients – no petrochemicals or synthetics
- Hand crafted to old-fashioned methods for unique appearance and exceptional quality
- The beneficial properties in lime include being naturally anti-septic, anti-viral, astringent, aperitif, bactericidal, disinfectant, febrifuge, haemostatic, restorative and tonic.
- Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Did you know?
The soap plant was widely used by the native tribes of southern California. The outer scales and fibres were removed from the bulbs, and crushed bulbs were rubbed on the hands or clothing to produce a lather when rubbed vigorously with water. The bulbs were considered to be an excellent shampoo, leaving the hair soft and glossy, and were said to be useful in removing dandruff. The lather does not contain alkali and is especially good for washing delicate fabrics. Often, a fresh crushed bulb was rubbed on the body to cure rheumatic pains and cramps.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil*, Olive Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Rosemary Oil, Orris Root, Benzoin, Soap Plant Extract, Borage Oil, Avocado Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Fennel Oil, Spearmint Oil, Lavender Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Lime Oil, Neroli Oil, Natural Vegetable Dyes. *From sustainable resources.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
04 May, 2016, By Megan
This soap is great for cleanliness, not completely blown away by it, but its not terrible. I expected more of a lime scent to the bar. Also at R35 a bar I might try something different next time for comparison.