- Protein & Nutrient Dense
- With probiotics
- Aids weight loss
- Appetite Control
- Metabolic Accelerators and Lipid Metabolism Modifier
- Glycaemic Controller
- Naturally flavoured Great Tasting Peach Mango
- Gluten, soy & GMO free
- 21 day supply
WHAT IS VIBRANT FLORA LEAN BODY SUPPORT?
Vibrant Flora Lean Body Support is a protein and nutrient dense vegetable food with probiotics and a host of condition specific botanical ingredients to provide a baseline of good nutrition while speeding fat loss. It provides nutrients that will create a sense of satiety, while simultaneously delivering bioactive food substances that stimulate metabolism and the conversion of stored body fat to energy
Studies have identified approximately 25% of the human population that is largely immune to gaining weight. That leaves 75% with the potential to become entirely too large, and unhealthy. Alarmingly, 67%, of the US population is now obese or “overweight.” The burgeoning epidemic of obesity affects health in profoundly bad ways, increasing the risk of morbidity from cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, cancer, and even accidents.
Protein- Healthy nutrition comes from Lean Body Support’s selection of pea protein and vegetable powders. Protein is the primary macronutrient that keeps appetite in check. It is slower to digest, helping maintain a sense of fullness after it is eaten, while gradually being converted to blood sugar. Yes, not all protein is used to build bodily tissues; approximately 55% is converted to blood sugar, but it happens gradually, over 4 to 6 hours. That is how protein can sustain a steady-state blood sugar level, preventing marked drops that trigger hunger. VIBRANT FLORA: Lean Body Support provides 7 g per serving.
Micro-nutrition- Spinach, zucchini, collards, tomato, wheatgrass, broccoli, kale leaf, parsley, kale sprouts, broccoli sprouts chlorella and carrot juice provide a strong collection of micronutrients. These are boosted by the inclusion of Orgenetics’ certified organic Orgen-HIM multiple vitamin-mineral, Orgen-Se selenium, and Phytavail mineral complex from Indian mustard. By providing sufficient micro-nutrition, Lean Body Support helps delay the release of hunger signals, thereby helping control intake of excess calories.
Probiotics - 50 billion of them per serving. Bifdobacterium animalis spp lactis, and Lactobacilli paracasei, plantarum, and gasseri are imbued with unique characteristics that go beyond normal digestive assistance or immune support. They fortify your body’s ability to control blood sugar, restrict the accumulation of storage fat, and reduce body fat mass.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.