Vegetal & Grey Hairs: Vegetal's grey coverage will depend on your hair type. Vegetal will help to camouflage greys by blending them into your natural hair colour. However it's not guaranteed to cover grey hairs, as it contains no PPDs or peroxide.
- Black semi-permanent dye
- Lasts approx. 6-8 washes
- Fragrance-free, easy to apply
- Boxed in biodegradable, recyclable packaging
- Suitable for sensitive scalps
- The safer choice for use during pregnancy
- Manufactured to the highest international standards (GMP)
- Free of ammonia, peroxide, parabens & PPDs; not tested on animals
- Please Note: Vegetal contains the oxidising agent resorcinol, in the smallest possible amount
Vegetal vs Henna: Henna creates a solid colour coating around the hair shaft, but Vegetal is semi-permanent and washes out gradually. Vegetal is fragrance-free and easier to apply than henna, with no mess or pre-mixing.
Aqua, Peg 200, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, C I Basic Blue 99, C I Basic Red 76,Hc blue 2 solid, Resorcinol, Hc Yellow 4,3 - nitro-p-hydroxyethlamino-phenol,2 - amino-6-chloro-4-nitrophenol
Note from Faithful To Nature: We have been debating including natural semi-permanent hair dye in our product range for almost 2 years but the demand from our customers continues to grow and whilst we don’t believe that there yet an natural hair dye on the market that fits our strict ingredient criteria, Vegetal is at least the safest for the moment.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.