- Natural, raw, locally brewed & vegan-friendly
- Green tea & guava flaovur
- The “original energy drink”; kombucha improves your overall energy levels
- Promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Packed with enzymes that help to boost your metabolism
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves digestive health
- Promotes detoxification and liver health
- A rich source of B vitamins
- Most of the sugar used to make kombucha is consumed during the fermentation process
- 100% recyclable PET bottles are not only foodgrade but also certified BPA and phthalate free
- 100% food waste is composted, 100% of kombucha boxes are reused/repurposed
Note that small clumps or sediment may form in your raw, living kombucha; this is normal. You can strain your kombucha if you prefer a smoother drink, or give the bottle a gentle shake to mix it up (just be careful when opening a shaken bottle!)
Kombucha is natural and healthy, but because of its potency we wouldn’t recommend it for pregnant women, or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
There is no established recommended daily intake amount for kombucha; it is suggested that 250-500ml per day is a good amount.
Theonista raw kombucha (filtered water, organic green tea, non-GMO unbleached evaporated cane sugar, active cultures), organic hibiscus, pressed guava and apple juice (no sugar added). Absolutely no added colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
04 Feb, 2016, By Tazra
Refreshing, not too sweet, lovely flavour
18 Nov, 2015, By Melanie C
Most guava-flavoured things are really sweet but this one is definitely subtle on guava and big on that unique kombucha taste. Really delicious!