- Delicious chocolate brownie premix based on Banting principles
- All you have to do is add some eggs and butter so that it will be as fresh can be
- Sweetened with erythritol
- Made with Macadamia and coconut flours that are full of good fats and creaminess
- Ethical, locally produced palm oil is used as a cocoa butter substitute
- Makes 9 brownies
You will need
- Your brownie premix
- 4 extra-large eggs
- 200g melted butter
- A greased 20 x 20 cm pan
Mix up your ingredients:
- Preheat your oven to 160 °C
- Put your premix in a bowl, add the eggs and mix well
- Add the melted butter and mix well
- Pour into the greased pan
- Bake for 30 minutes and let cool
- Serve with whipped cream (if you like)
Macadamia flour, coconut flour, erthyritol, locally produced palm oil, cocoa
Typical Nutritional information per 320g premix
Total fat: 72g
of which Saturated fat: 50g
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
28 May, 2016, By Lauren
The texture is really nice and cake like which is unusual in grain-free baking. The taste is also not bad although it does have a slight bitter aftertaste. Maybe next time I will add some vanilla and a little more sweetener and see if that helps
15 May, 2016, By Michelle
These were delicious...will definitely buy them again! If these don cure your chocolate craving nothing will!!!
17 Mar, 2016, By Leilani
These brownies had a terrible aftertaste, no one in our family enjoyed this, we ended up throwing half of it away. A very expensive mistake! There are better alternatives to LCHF brownies on the web...
17 Feb, 2016, By Heidi
Really does taste like regular brownies! I am buying it again!!