GET THE SPECS
What? One teaspoon of Mega Omega Fish Oil contains 1 900mg of omega 3 fatty acids – mainly DHA and EPA. That's about five times more omega 3 than the average fish oil.
What else? The Real Thing Mega Omega is totally pure and certified free of PCBs pesticides, dioxides, mercury and other heavy metals.
FACT: If you think our oceans are clean, that’s rubbish. Many of them are toxic dumping grounds for heavy metals and environmental waste. If the fish are exposed to this chemical soup, then so are the fish oils they yield. No wonder a 2004 report by the United States Pharmacopoeia found that some fish oil supplements are purer than others.
HOW DOES THE REAL THING KEEP IT REAL?
Mega Omega fish oil is mega-safe because it’s mega-pure.
- First it’s molecularly distilled to remove impurities, pollutants and toxins.
- It’s also produced in a GMP and HACCP compliant facility, meaning the manufacturing meets Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Control and Critical Analysis standards.
- Plus it’s certified pharmaceutical-grade, meaning it’s produced under the meticulous EU standards governing production of prescription medication.
Take 1 teaspoon once or twice daily, at meal times. Refrigerate after opening and use within 8 weeks. An unopened bottle should last 24 months. Safe for pregnant women and children.
Some out-of-the-bottle serving ideas:
A spoonful of fish oil doesn’t have to go down like medicine. Try these easy recipes.
- Drizzle it. Add balsamic vinegar and a teaspoon or two of Mega Omega oil (lemon or natural) over a salad of your choice with crushed rock salt and mixed herbs. Great with tuna, seafood or roasted veg salad.
- Mix it. Stir a couple of doses of lemon or natural Mega Omega oil into a serving of any stir-fry, pasta or seafood dish – after the cooking process if the meal is hot.
- Juice it.For kids, add a teaspoon of lemon-flavoured Mega Omega to orange juice or stir a teaspoon of the natural-flavoured oil to a bowl of cooked, sweetened porridge.
NOTE: There have been some reports that increased bleeding can occur if excessive omega 3 doses (usually more than 3 000mg) are taken by patients who are also on blood-thinning medications like aspirin or warfarin. These reports have been disputed. Consult your health care practitioner.
Naturally lemon-flavoured, molecularly distilled, pharmaceutical-grade omega 3 fish oil.
Packaged in a nitrogen environment to maintain freshness & purity.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
13 Sep, 2016, By Charmaine
Kids love it! The slight lemon taste is also really lovely.