Cilantro is also known as coriander, dhanyaka or Chinese parsley. Historically, it’s been used to help with digestion, anxiety, insomnia, pain relief, infections and circulation. But it’s best-known for its ability to mobilise toxic heavy metals like mercury, cadmium, lead and aluminium so they can be removed from the body.
- Cilantro gets into cells. It’s probably the only effective mobiliser of mercury stored within a cell, and within its nucleus. That’s why it’s thought to even help reverse the DNA damage caused by mercury.
- It reaches hard to reach places. According to detox guru Dr Dietrich Klinghardt, cilantro can find and mobilise heavy metals in bones and the central nervous system.
- Especially the brain. Because this herb can cross the blood-brain barrier it gets into the central nervous system and does its work within the brain. Which is particularly neat.
More healing benefits of cilantro:
- ANTI-INFECTION - It contains a natural antibacterial compound called dodecenal that’s been shown to fight famous food poisoner, salmonella.
- PRO-DIGESTION - Cilantro oil promotes the production of digestive enzymes for a smoother running system.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY - It’s a natural anti-inflammatory and helps to alleviate the symptoms of arthritis.
- ANTI (AND PRO) CHOLESTEROL - Regular intake of cilantro helps to reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases good cholesterol (HDL). Both these acts of cilantro help to maintain the health of the heart.
- Cilantro is known for its cooling properties, which help to heal inflammatory conditions caused by Pitta imbalances.
Why Choose Cilantro from The Real Thing?
- Nothing but high-quality, organically certified cilantro, derived only from fresh leaf extract.
- No colourants, flavourants, preservatives or additives of any kind.
- 100% organic; grown, harvested and manufactured according to strict and stringently monitored standards.
As a tincture:
- Take 2 drops twice a day, before meals (and 30 min after taking a chelator, like The Real Thing Chlorella or Zeolites).
- Increase the dose gradually over the next few days, to 10 drops three times a day.
- If you feel nausea or any other symptoms (due to the mobilised toxins), revert to a lower dose, and consult your health practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Cilantro is best taken before a meal because it enhances bile release into the small intestine.
- During the initial phase of detox, Cilantro should be taken 1 week on, 2 weeks off.
As a rub:
- Rub 5 drops twice a day into your ankles (for mobilisation of metals in areas below the diaphragm), and into your wrists (for those above the diaphragm).
- For acute symptoms like joint pain and angina, rub 10-15 drops directly onto the painful area.
As a tea:
- Add 10-20 drops to a cup of hot water and sip slowly. Best taken before a meal.
Organic cilantro, yellow dock and alcohol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
arthritis killer remedy
31 Aug, 2015, By Janine
This is the best remedy for arthritis pains
Great for detox support
07 Aug, 2015, By Michaela
Cilantro is a great herb to take to help with detox - especially heavy metal detox. Just add a few drops to your smoothies or juices every day - great stuff and I was very happy to find it. Thank you.