- 176 pages, hardcover
- Published by Pan MacMillan
- Over 60 photographs & illustrations
- Four seasonal chapters
- 26 “hero” fruit & veggie ingredients
- Three inspiring recipes using each ingredient
- Tips for turning leftovers into delicious new dishes
- Tips on growing your own seasonal vegetables
- Advice for starting a compost heap
About the author
Tom Hunt is a widely renowned eco-chef, who works closely with food charities and organisations like FareShare, FoodCycle and the worldwide Feed the 5000 events.
Tom is the founder of Poco, a Bristol restaurant where 95% of everything used is recycled or composted at the end of the day. Poco won the Observer Food Monthly award for Most Ethical Restaurant in the UK in 2013. He also owns a mobile restaurant that serves seasonal tapas on the UK’s festival circuit.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.