The Pet Serenity remedy has been formulated for:
- Animals who are going to be in a stressful or unfamiliar situation (eg. moving house, travelling).
- Stressful situations eg. fireworks or thunderstorms
- Nervous conditions or nervous behaviour (excessive barking, whining, etc.).
- Pets that are underweight due to nerves
- Stressed or rescued dogs.
- Small breed dogs (under 10kg) & cats: One half teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Medium breed dogs (10 - 20kg): One level teaspoon per day, sprinkled on food.
- Large breed dogs (20 -40kg): One heaped teaspoon per day, sprinkled on the food.
- One 200g tub will last one large dog about 1 month and a small dog or cat about 2 months.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or lactation
Tyrosine, Blend of Herbs, Inositol, Magnesium, 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan )5-HTP), Brewer's Yeast, Steak Flavour.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Great for rescues.
20 Jul, 2016, By Deona
I adopted a Mini Schnauzer rescued from a puppy mill a year ago. Her progress has been phenomenal and I am convinced that the Serenity Formula played a huge part in helping her to adjust to her new life. My other Schnauzer is no longer a nervous wreck during thunder storms, thanks to this great product.
13 Jul, 2016, By Nicolette
When I first used the product I was very skeptical. However, within 15 minutes my pet was calm and relaxed but not drowsy. Its easy to use and easy to administrate to your pet.