Drinking kombucha regularly helps to improve your overall health and wellbeing:
- Boosts energy levels
- Assists with weight loss and detoxing
- Strengthens your immune system
- Improves circulation
- Balances blood sugar; beneficial for diabetics
- Natural probiotic content improves your digestive health
- Acts as a liver tonic
- Helps to relieve conditions like gout, candida and allergies
- Nourishes your skin from the inside out, for a healthy and clear complexion
- Offers a healthy alternative to sugary, chemical-laden sodas
- Free of artificial additives, flavours and colours.
Tea of Life Raw Kombucha contains a wealth of beneficial acids, each with their own health-giving properties.
- Acetic acid has antimicrobial properties, and stabilises blood sugar
- Butyric acid promotes a healthy intestinal lining, and lowers your risk of colon cancer
- Glucuronic acid has detoxifying properties
- Gluconic acid is energising
- L-lactic acid regulates blood pH levels and acts as a natural preservative
- Usnic acid is a natural antibiotic, that combats viruses
- Glucosimines help to promote joint health; beneficial for those with arthritis
Tea of Life Raw Kombucha is locally, lovingly brewed in Cape Town.
Sugar Content: Although kombucha is made with sugar, this sugar is “digested” by the bacteria and yeast cultures (known as SCOBY) during the fermentation process, so only a trace of the sugar is left in the finished batch.
Please Note: For an effective kombucha detox, we recommend drinking plenty of water and eating more alkalising foods, while reducing the amount of ordinary tea, coffee and refined carbohydrates in your diet.
- Live enzymes
- Organic green & black tea
- Beneficial yeast and bacteria
- Beneficial acids:
- Vitamin B, vitamin C and folic acid
- Minimal leftover cane sugar from the fermentation process, if any
- Start off by drinking no more than 100ml per day for the first few days
- Kombucha is highly detoxifying and drinking too much too soon can cause headaches, nausea and discomfort
- Drink lots of water to promote the elimination of toxins
- Increase by 50 – 100ml after a few days depending on how much you need
- Kombucha is incredibly energizing, so best to drink before 4 – 5pm if you are sensitive to stimulants or have sleep difficulties
- Great for when you are feeling physically or mentally fatigued and need an energy boost.
- Keep refrigerated.
- For your awareness, Kombucha can interfere with pharmaceutical medication; i.e. insulin-dependent diabetics report needing less insulin
- Although kombucha is natural and healthy, it is also very potent; pregnant or breastfeeding women, should consult their doctor before drinking kombucha.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Not sweet, refreshing drink
02 Sep, 2016, By Nadya
This stuff is incredible! It is not sweet at all, as opposed to a lot of other kombucha brands I have tried. I have been removing alcohol and sugar from my diet, and this is a great alternative drink for social occasions. Besides, its actually healthy! I find it refreshing and great tasting, although some people might find the buchu flavour a bit too strong. I would recommend trying some of the other flavours too.
03 May, 2016, By Gillian
I bought this Kombucha Tea a while ago just to taste and have been buying it every month ever since. Makes you feel good from the inside out. I enjoy the lemon taste, also haven tried any of the other flavours..