The Tan Trilogy kit contains:
- 1 x 100ml TanOrganic Self-Tanning Lotion (5-6 full body applications)
- 1 x 100ml TanOrganic Oil Arganic (5-6 full body applications)
- 1 x Self-Tanning Application Mitt
- 1 x Tan Erase Exfoliating Mitt
- 1 x stylish woven Tan Bag
TanOrganic is the world’s first eco-certified range of self-tanning products, made to stringent quality standards to ensure the best quality and skin safety.
TanOrganic Self-Tanning Lotion
A paraben-free tanning lotion; the original TanOrganic formula. The aloe vera base makes the lotion so hydrating and nourishing, and it leaves your skin with a subtle sun-kissed glow. No streaks, no mess and no nasty fake tan smell.
TanOrganic Oil Arganic
A richly hydrating “dry oil” that soaks instantly into your skin, nourishing your cells from deep down. This oil is perfect for keeping your tan streak-free and even, ensuring a perfect fade. Made with magical argan oil, it’s also a great treatment for your hair and nails.
Self-Tanning Application Mitt
A double-sided applicator glove with thumb, designed to help you apply the self-tanning lotion evenly over your body. Soft and gentle on the skin.
Tan Erase Exfoliating Mitt
Gently exfoliates your skin to prevent tan build-up, keeping the finish free of streaks and patches. Use wet or dry once or twice a week, to rejuvenate your skin and smooth away dead cells.
The Tan Bag
A stylish woven organic bag, perfect for keeping all your tanning goodies together.
Sunless tanning products are a safe alternative to conventional tanning and sun beds, both of which can damage your skin and leave your cells more vulnerable to carcinoma and melanoma. TanOrganic products are made with natural and organic ingredients, so there’s no risk of your skin absorbing harsh toxic chemicals.
- Wash and exfoliate your skin, paying close attention to problem areas like knees, ankles and elbows.
- Proper exfoliation will ensure the tan doesn’t build up and leave you with the streaky tell-tale signs of a bad sunless-tan.
- Apply a few drops of tanning lotion (about the size of a two Rand coin) to the Self-Tanning Mitt; make a fist about 3 times to allow the glove to absorb the lotion.
- Apply the tanning lotion in circular motions, starting on your calves and working your way up to your thighs. Make sure you cover all areas, paying special attention to the knees and ankles and ensure that there is no build-up in the creases.
- Allow the tan to dry and if you have missed any areas, you can easily blend in any lines with a bit of Oil Arganic. Apply as above to the rest of the body.
- TanOrganic takes 6-8 hours to develop fully; for best results, leave it overnight.
- Your sunless tan will develop every hour after application up to 8 hours and will last between 5-8 days.
- Moisturise daily with Oil Arganic to prolong your tan and prevent streaking.
- Use the Tan Erase mitt once or twice a week to gently exfoliate your skin and remove dead cells, to prevent an uneven tan build-up.
- During application, start on your legs but leave your hands and feet until the end.
- Check hard-to-reach areas in a mirror so that nothing is missed.
- TanOrganic should be applied in light layers, do the first layer and let it dry for a couple of minutes, if you are looking for a darker look, apply a second or third layer.
TanOrganic Self-Tanning Lotion
Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice (Certified organic aloe vera leaf juice); Dihydroxyacetone (DHA, derived from natural sugar); Gluconodeltalactone (derived from glucose and gluconic acid); Sodium Benzoate (the sodium salt of benzoic acid, widely used as a food preservative); Beta Vulgaris Root Powder (Certified organic beetroot extract); Caramel (Certified organic caramel colouring from food-grade carbohydrates); Sodium Hyaluronate (derived from a microbial fermentation process of plant materials, followed by a purification process); Citrus Aurantium Dulcis peel oil (orange peel oil); Bixa Orellana seed extract (Certified organic Achiote seed, also known as annatto extract); Glycerine (Certified organic sugar alcohol); Buddleia Davidii extract (Certified organic summer lilac extract); Thymus Vulgaris extract (Certified organic thyme extract); Caprylic/capric Triglyceride (derived from coconut oil); Xanthan Gum (natural sugar thickener derived primarily from corn); Erythrulose (Ketone sugar derived from raspberries); Zingiber Officinale root extract (Certified organic ginger extract); Panax Ginseng root extract (Certified organic ginseng extract); Chamomilla Recutita flower extract (Certified organic chamomile extract); Tocopherol (vitamin E); Mel (Certified organic honey); Citric acid (Organic acid found in citrus fruits)
TanOrganic Oil Arganic
Caprylic/capric Triglyceride (derived from coconut oil); Olea Europaea fruit oil (Certified organic olive oil); Citrus Aurantium Dulcis peel oil (Certified organic orange peel oil); Argania Spinosa kernel oil (Certified organic argan oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree); Tocopherol (vitamin E); Cannabis Sativa seed oil (Certified organic hempseed oil); Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil (Certified Organic jojoba seed oil); Persea Gratissima oil (Certified organic avocado oil); Rosa Canina fruit oil (Certified organic rosehip fruit oil); Oenothera Biennis oil (Certified organic evening primrose oil); Macadamia Ternifolia seed oil (Certified organic macadamia nut oil); Prunus Amygdalus dulcis oil; (Certified organic sweet almond oil); Borago Officinalis seed oil: Certified organic borage seed oil extract