- A delicious heartwarming creamy health latte made with certified organic turmeric and other Ayurvedic spices such as tasty cinnamon and cardamom
- Certified Organic Tumeric means you avoid toxins, pesticides and heavy metals
- Dairy-free – made with spray-dried coconut milk that’s brimming with 65% virgin coconut oil
- Sugar and artificial sweetener-free: choose your own sweetener
- Caffeine, gluten, additive and preservative-free
TAKA have partnered with the Global Giving Initiative, a global project that donates to over 600 organistions that help the less fortunate.
Health benefits of the ingredients:
- Potent anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, antioxidant and immune booster
- Treats colds, flu, arthritis and pain
- A brain tonic that improve concentration, slow down Alzheimer’s and treat depression
- Reduces cholesterol, improves liver function and is a natural antibiotic
Coconut milk powder
- Spray-dried coconut milk powder is packed with medium chain fatty acids and omega 3’s
- Coconut improves digestion, stabilizes glucose levels
- Fights off viruses and infections
- Regulates hormones
- Increases thyroid production
- Helps with weight loss: increases metabolism
- Improves memory and concentration
- Antiseptic properties
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy blood clotting
- Boosts memory
- Relieves muscle tension
- An expectorant
- Improves digestion
- Contains piperine which boosts the medicinal value of some herbs and increases the bioavailability of nutrients (we knew there was a reason we love adding pepper to our food!)
- Stimulates hydrochloric acid secretion, which improves digestion
- Relieves gas & bloating
- Helps clear congestion
- Combats arthritis
- Improves circulation
- A natural anti-depressant
- Warming and enhances the properties of other herbs and spices
- Cleansing effect on the body makes it very useful for detox support and digestion
- Anti-cold and flu
- Supports weight loss
- Promotes heart-health
Turmeric, spray-dried Coconut milk powder, cinnamon, black pepper, cayenne
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Overpiced and Awful
21 Oct, 2016, By Neema
Firstly this is ridiculously overpriced for tumeric, even if its organic and it tastes awful. The sediment mentioned is more like a disgusting goo. Make your own paste its cheaper and tastes better.
15 Sep, 2016, By Talitha
I love turmeric but found this overpriced and not that nice as a drink. Been using it for cooking instead. Would rather buy the normal turmeric at lower prices
14 Sep, 2016, By Beatre
Love love love!!!
13 Sep, 2016, By Narissa
I thought this drink was very overrated. I am not new to tumeric, been eating and using it all my life so I was very intrigued by the latte concept. Its okay, I found it needs a sweetner and milk. Its a product I can say Ive tasted, and Im over it.
09 Sep, 2016, By Nina
Really enjoy this golden latte, good at any time of day. Highly recommend and considering its very health, its a win win :)
31 Aug, 2016, By Mireille
This is a wonderful drink for before bed and it helps a little with my insomnia! Tastes great too.
Great for smoothies
14 Jul, 2016, By Jeane
Great for smoothies
Taka Turmeric Golden Latte
12 Jul, 2016, By Caron
This is my new bedtime drink. Lovely and rich, smooth and creamy, Delicious with a little organic honey.
06 Jul, 2016, By Kerry
Has a definite kick. I have been drinking it with water which means that its less creamy.I have gotten used to it and just some advice, add xylitol tastes instead of honey, you can barely taste the honey due to the powerful flavours. Overall a hearty, delicious winter drink.
27 Jun, 2016, By Erna
Ive needed to include Turmeric in my diet due to an autoimmune decease and this is the perfect way to do it! If you like Chai Tea you should like this range, its a wonderfully fragrant and warming drink, and even my husband who is picky about spices likes it. I personally make it with milk for a richer drink.
24 Jun, 2016, By Danee
A nice spicey drink for a cold day. Just be careful of the sediment it leaves at the bottom of the cup.
20 Jun, 2016, By raeesa
Really enjoying this spicy latte with honey and milk in the mornings. I usually have a hot mug of water with honey, cinnamon, ginger and clove powder.
14 Jun, 2016, By Drina
Almost as good as the latte I make myself :). No seriously the taste is superb! I love turmeric, and this is just the perfect night time drink in this cold weather!
10 Jun, 2016, By Sandra
The taste takes a bit of getting used to. I have also started adding it to my vege stews and soups and it really adds another layer to the flavours.
09 Jun, 2016, By GEORGIE
A cup of Taka Turmeric latte mixed with some almond milk, has become a daily ritual for me. I absolutely love the taste and have a cup every morning and some times before bed. Having a cup before bed guarantees a good nights sleep..
Natures goodness in a cup!
23 Apr, 2016, By Bianca
Love drinking this before bed for a guaranteed good nights sleep. The benefits FAR outweigh the slightly different taste that takes a bit of getting used to. Everyone should try this!
Taka Tumeric Golden Latte
24 Feb, 2016, By Annelien
Its a unique taste, but you would only love it, if you like Tumerics taste.
18 Feb, 2016, By Kiki
This is so delicious as a hot drink and added to smoothies. I add one heaped teaspoon to my smoothies and it makes them so full and creamy and the bonus is that its healthy too...a must have!
28 Dec, 2015, By Lyn
This product is delicious. I would highly recommend it. I wasn quite sure what the flavour would be like when I ordered it. I am a big coffee drinker and although I knew it wouldn taste like coffee, I was looking for an alternative and decided to try this, as the health benefits of the turmeric made it appealing. I am not disappointed. It has a lovely, creamy, Chai-like flavour. It tastes like comfort food in a cup. I had it with almond milk and organic maple syrup, although it also tasted great without the sweetener. Even my fussy toddler enjoyed a cup. Will definitely buy it again.