- Available in 200g or 500g
- Oats are a good source of magnesium, selenium, manganese and phosphorous. Oats are also a good source of vitamin B1 and dietary fibre. The protein in oats is almost equivalent to the quality of soy protein, and combined with the dietary fibre, makes it the ideal food to start the day with.
- Chia is one of the highest plant based omega-3 sources outperforming even flax seeds. The excellent ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 of 3:2 makes it a great anti-inflammatory food.
- Cacao in its raw form is extremely healthy in many ways - it is rich in Magnesium, which increases the overall vigour of the heart, lowering blood pressure and helping the heart pump more effectively. Cacao is one of the richest sources of antioxidants of any food, as well as a great source of serotonin, dopamine, and phenyl ethylamine - three well-studied neurotransmitters which help alleviate depression and are associated with feelings of well-being.
- Lucuma is an excellent source of carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins especially beta-carotene, niacin and vitamin C, and also a good source of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus and remarkable concentrations of iron.
- Mesquite is an excellent protein source at 17% protein, higher than nearly every grain and many nuts or seeds. Rich in dietary fibre, the nutrients in mesquite are absorbed slowly, effectively balancing blood sugar and preventing hunger.
- Hemp is the answer for anyone looking for an organic, raw, vegan muscle builder and energy booster. It contains all essential amino acids and fatty acids. Hemp Seed protein powder is considered to be a complete food boasting 65% absorbable high-quality protein and all 10 essential Amino Acids.
- Maca is high in vitamins especially vitamins B1, B2, C and E. Rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sulphur and iron, and contains trace minerals, including zinc, iodine, copper, selenium, bismuth, manganese and silica. Maca is an adaptogen, meaning that it helps the body to adapt to increased stressors, and it is well known as an amazing hormone balancer, and strength builder.
- Goji berries are the most nutritionally dense fruit on Earth. The only fruit to contain all essential amino acids, they also have the highest concentration of protein of any fruit. Loaded with vitamin C, more carotenoids than any other food, twenty-one trace minerals, and are high in fibre. Boasting 15 times the amount of iron found in spinach, as well as calcium, zinc, selenium and many other important trace minerals, they also have naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal compounds. With powerful antioxidant properties and polysaccharides that help to boost the immune system.
The simplest is just to add water! Add 1/2 cup (125ml) water or nut milk to +-3 Tbs (50g) Oaty Chia. Stir until well mixed and wait 5 minutes to thicken. Add raw honey or coconut nectar to sweeten further to taste. ChiaMeal can also be added to oats or other cereals or to fruit smoothies for a superfood boost!
Organic Oats, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Lucuma Powder, Organic Shelled Hemp Seeds, Organic Raw Maca Powder, Wildharvested Mesquite Powder, Organic Cacao Powder, Organic Cacao Nibs, Organic Goji Berries, Salt, Sunflower Lecithin, Vanilla Powder.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
11 Apr, 2016, By Debbie
I bought this for my 86 year old Mother who has doesn have much of an appetite and has difficulty making food for herself. She absolutely loves it! All she has to do is add water to it and she has a nutritious and delicious meal. There are 8 meal packets in the 200g box, so Im now going to buy the bigger box for her. Thank you so much for an excellent product!