Top benefits of turmeric spice:
- Strengthens the immune system, is antibacterial, antiviral AND antifungal
- High in disease-fighting vitamin C
- Anti-inflammatory, relieves joint pain & inflammation (good for arthritis or rheumatism)
- Helps to improve glucose control & moderate insulin levels; beneficial for diabetics
- A great source of antioxidants; fights free radical damage
- Anti-carcinogenic & anti-mutagenic; helps to prevent the formation of cancer cells & tumours
- A great source of easy-to-absorb vitamin K, promoting healthy heart, bones & blood vessels
- High in beneficial minerals, namely potassium, copper, iron, magnesium & zinc
The SuperSpices selection gives you a convenient modern way to enjoy the healing benefits of precious ancient spices. They are made using only certified organic spices, packed in easy-to-swallow vegecaps for ease of use and fast-acting benefits.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules per day, with meals.
Not recommended for children or pregnant/ nursing women.
Approx. 300mg certified organic turmeric with a small amount of stearic acid*, in cellulose capsules
*Used as a flow agent to fill the capsules
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Amazing for eczema and dermatitis
01 Mar, 2017, By Courtney
I have very bad eczema and allergic dermatitis. During a particularly bad flare up (all over my body) I decided I would give this a try. I have to admit that I was very skeptical, but after 3 days of taking it I was all clear- what would normally take 2-3 weeks of heavily drowsy anti histamines! Really really impressed, will definitely recommend to other skin sufferers
24 Jun, 2016, By Jo
Just 2 capsules is all I need to beat painful PMS cramps - tumeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory and this particular one works wonders.
Brilliant anti inflammatory
12 May, 2016, By Melanie
I suffer from tendinitis and have found this to really ease both pain and swelling. Much better then conventional offerings.
26 Sep, 2015, By Pat Mitchell
Suggested to me by son in Australia who, like father, is a physio interested in complimentary approach. He advises them for pain and inflammation. I am taking them for this reason, needing a knee replacement but reluctant to rush into it. Cannot say there is an immediate difference but have only been taking for less than a week so cannot expect miracles. For that reason its difficult to star rate it. Thanks for great service, they arrived here in the outbacks of Howick almost before Id closed down the order page!! Thanks for all advice and information. Invaluable. Pat Mitchell.