Made from a break through blend of plant extracts, every natural ingredient used to make the Sunumbra organic sunscreen range has a direct and clear benefit for your skin:
- 5 Star UVA rating
- SPF up to 40+ (UVB)
- Broad Spectrum/high protection
- Highly water resistance for up to 40 minutes
- Vegan friendly
- Contains no chemical sunscreen filters
- Only tested on humans
- Suitable for any skin type
Contains NO chemical sunscreen filters, parabens or harmful preservatives, colorants or added fragrance, titanium dioxide, mineral oils, animal derivatives, PEG emulsifiers.
- Apply sunumbra 15 minutes before you expose yourself to the sun so it has time to soak into your skin and provide maximum protection.
- You should apply sunscreen everyday, even if it is cloudy as UV rays penetrate clouds.
- Apply liberally to all exposed areas, taking extra care to cover frequently forgotten spots: lips, back of neck, ears, nose, tops of feet, along the hairline and exposed areas of the head.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming or sweating.
Cape chestnut oil (wild sourced), de-ionised water, zinc oxide, galactoarabinan (eco-certified organic), sodium olivoyl glutamate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate. (eco-certified organic), red raspberry seed oil (eco-certified organic), ocimum basilicum hairy root culture extracts (100% natural certification), carnauba wax, nicotinamide (100% natural certification), magnesium chloride (100% natural certification), aspen bark extract (populus tremuloides) (1005 natural certification), silica (100% natural certification), tyrosine (100% natural certification), ascorbyl glucoside (100% natural certification), kigelia extract (wil sourced), superoxide dismutase (SOD) (100% natural certification), allantoin.
Please Note: Sunumbra P has optimised their formulation. The fundamentals of the formula have not changed, only ever using 100% natural ingredients – zinc oxide and botanicals. The key change is a modified emulsification system, resulting in a much more stable cream without any separation.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
01 Feb, 2016, By Leigh
This leaves your face white, so only use for outdoor activities or times when you e not worried about the appearance. I like it and it protects really well, especially if you are prone to excessive perspiration or you are swimming.
21 Jan, 2016, By Tessa
It is a very good sunblock but it is extremely thick and left a very white film over my face.
The best sunblock
17 Dec, 2014, By Sally
Another of my staples from Faithful to Nature - with its zinc content and pleasant non-odour, just perfect for hot Karoo sun!
06 Mar, 2014, By Kerry
I really like this sunscreen - its a bit thick but it works well