A family sized 250ml tube of Sunumbra Family
- SPF30 for UVB protection
- Effective, photo stable, high level protection against both UVA and UVB radiation
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Protection from free radical damage and atmospheric toxins
- Active natural nutrients and antioxidants to help reverse the effects of radiation damage
- Blocks UVA exposure to reduce melanoma risk
- Maximizes UVB, without burning, to maximise vitamin D
- Fully certified with COLIPA and ISO standards for UVA and UVB.
- Specially formulated for family wear, every day.
- Tested on human skins only, not animals.
- Can be used by anyone with dietary, environmental or sensitive skin concerns.
- 100% free of harmful chemicals - made exclusively from natural ingredients
Each ingredient used in Sunumbra’s sunscreen has a clear benefit for the health of your skin.
Apply liberally to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating; Immediately after towel drying; At least every 2 hours.
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures.
Active ingredient: zinc oxide (non-nano, non-coated) 16%
Inactive Ingredients: Cape chestnut oil (Wild sourced), de-ionized water, galactoarabinan (Eco-certified organic), sodium olivoyl glutamate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate (Eco-certified), carnauba wax, nicotinamide (100% Natural certification), Aspen bark extract (populus tremuloides) (100% Natural certification), tyrosine (100% Natural certification), kigelia extract (Wild sourced), aloe ferox extract (Wild sourced), allantoin
Please Note: Sunumbra P has optimised their formulation. The fundamentals of the formula have not changed, only ever using 100% natural ingredients – zinc oxide and botanicals. The key change is a modified emulsification system, resulting in a much more stable cream without any separation.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Great for body, but makes me break out on face
01 Oct, 2016, By Ron
This is a great zinc spf for the body, but not so much for the face. The chestnut oil in this makes my sensitive facial skin break out. I recommend their 100ml spf-30 for facial use, as it does not contain chestnut oil. Be aware that Sunumbra does leave you with a pale white cast if you use the correct amount of sunscreen needed for daily protection. I tend to mix some of my mineral powder foundation with Sunumbra and that completely solves the problem for me. I do love this family sized tube for the body though. Just be aware that chestnut oil may block facial pores if you e prone to acne. I highly recommend Sunumbra products for their clean ingredient lists.
Works well, but goes off!
03 Jun, 2016, By WB
This sunscreen works very well and does not leave you greasy or stingy when you start sweating. BUT it does not last very well and the oils go rancid quite quickly - it then smells terrible (but it still works).
I would recommend keeping it in the fridge for long term use. It is a bit too thick to use on your body but works very well for the face area. I have fair skin and burn easily, but this works a charm and its great to know that there is no rubbish in it, and its vegan.
22 Jan, 2016, By Teev
Great sun cream, and nice and big. Its much better than it was as the oil does not separate any more and its easier to rub in. Highly recommended.
Sunumbra Family Sunscreen
09 Nov, 2015, By Naomi
Great sunscreen, goes on well and isn thick and white. just shake the tube well before first use and then it applies very well, works well- i put it on my kids every day before school and no complaints about pasty white faces.
09 Nov, 2015, By Elsabe
Wow! applies easily. Works great! Only downside Ive noticed after using it 3 times was that it can rub off onto dark materials and turn is whitish and can make your body look a bit whitish... but i works! Well done for a sunscreen with no chemicals.