- Organic Pinotage (Red wine)
- Deep, intense plum red colour
- Fair trade & vegan-friendly
- Fair for Life Certification
- Integrity & Sustainability Certified by the Wine and Spirit Board
- Wines that are high in sulphur typically dehydrate you more & can cause allergic reactions in those with sulphur sensitivities
Tasting notes: Cherries and vanilla aromas follow through on the palate. This slightly wooded wine shows hints of spice and has robust tannins which add to its complexity.
Suggested food pairings
Sip slowly over hearty stews, pastas or mutton potjiekos, waterblommetjie bredie.
No sulphur added
Residual Sugar: 1.6 g/l
Total Acid: 5.8 g/l
Volatile Acidity: 0.54 g/l
Free SO2: 37 mg/l
Total SO2: 59 mg/l
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
30 Nov, 2015, By Jianine
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this pinotage. Well balanced and full of flavour. It was on a special, glad we were able to buy 3 bottles.