- Dark red Pinotage with a purple tinge
- Fair trade & vegan-friendly
- Fair for Life Certification
- Integrity & Sustainability Certified by the Wine and Spirit Board
- No sulphur added at any stage of the wine-making process
- A healthier more natural choice than wines with high SO2 content
- Coffee & dark chocolate on the nose
- Dark cherry tobacco & firm tannins on the palate
Suggested food pairings: Great with carpaccio or with Chinese dishes.
No sulphur added
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- Residual Sugar: 2g/L
- Total Acid: 6g/L
- Volatile Acidity: 0.51g/L
- pH: 3.62
- Free SO2: 0mg/L
- Total SO2: 7mg/L
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, do not drink and drive.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
13 Oct, 2015, By Jianine
Lovely colour and bouquet, tangy, with a complex flavour. My husband and I enjoyed this wine. We tried the Ravishing Red as well, but enjoyed the Pinotage more.