Please Note: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
Inside the purifier is a purifying candle of advanced design. It has a micro-porous ceramic outer wall, lined with colloidal silver, and holding an inner core of Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) made from coconut shells.
The water passes through this filter to be made pure and safe in three ways:
- The outer micro-porous ceramic pre-filter removes up to 99.9% of bacteria and 99% of suspended solids, by screening down to one micron.
- The water then passes through the inner core of activated charcoal, which removes ad taste and odours, This core is protected by a bactericidal agent to maintain the purity of the water.
- A small (and necessary) amount of dissolved minerals and active biocides are left in the water to prevent any possibility of re-contamination.
The purifier water may have a slight clay taste for up to 21 days. This is not harmful and occurs simply because the terracotta is very dry and unglazed. Emptying the purifier and completely refilling it each day during this initial period will ensure this taste disappears.
The 4 and 5 litre filters are fitted with 1 filter (known as a candle).
- 4 Litre - Small Home or Bar
- 5 Litre – Small Home or Bar
Please Note: We are unable to deliver the Stefani Water Filter to Namibia, Swaziland and Botswana. Please contact us on [email protected] or 0217853268 to discuss alternative delivery methods.