- This is a teether and toothbrush all in one in the fun shape of an octopus
- Comes in a purple colour
- Soft and flexible so it gently massages tender gums
- 100% medical grade, German silicone
- Easy for little hands to grip
- When you need to clean your Octobrush, stick it in the dishwasher
- Incredibly safe and suitable for infants from 3-24 months old
- Can be boiled or placed in the freezer
- 2013 Creative Child Magazine Product of the Year Award
- 2011 National Parenting Publication Award
- 2009 Mom’s Best Award winner
100% medical grade, German silicone
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
25 Oct, 2016, By Héloïse
The reasons for my disappointment are, firstly, it is made of some kind of silicone which attracts dirt from all around the house only for my bubs to then put it in his mouth. But this reason is hardly enough to complain about...
What shocked me the most is that after barely a week of using it, one of the legs started tearing off! i was so worried that my baby could choke on the loosened piece that i cut it off. Then a couple of days later, another leg began to tear off. (My baby hasn even got his teeth yet!) This is such a choking hazard that i would like to contact the seller to remove the product from the market.
Great for bath time too
21 Apr, 2016, By Elmarie
Very easy for little hands to grasp. Great for bath time and to bring along when out and about. Has space for a dummy clip.
Does the job
20 May, 2015, By Kerryn
Just perfect and easy for baby to hold. Does the job