- Sprout: A Pencil with a Seed Inside
- The embedded seed is organic
- Made from 100% natural materials and non-toxic
- Lead-free: writes using graphite and clay
- Made from sustainably harvested cedar wood (Ticonderoga)
- Wood is FSC/PEFC certified, so when one tree is used another is planted
- Choose from Basil, Rosemary, Cherry Tomato and Coriander in the dropdown menu
And remember not to chew the end or the seed may sprout before its time!
How to plant your Sprout
- Push the pencil stub into soil
- Make sure it’s at an angle so the plant can grow straight up
- Water it and place it in the sun
- After 1-2 days remove the stub to create the best sprouting conditions for the seed
- Once the seeds germinate, look after it with tender loving care: plenty of water, sun, fertilizer
- It should Sprout in two to three weeks and a few weeks later, it should be flourishing
- It’s completely non-toxic so don’t worry about putting it in the earth
Please note: Sprout have done their best to ensure each and every Sprout will grow, but they can’t guarantee it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.