- An excellent formula for reducing nail breakage
- Restores moisture; prevents dry brittle nails
- Improves nail flexibility
- Made with nourishing plant proteins (from soy, wheat & oats)
- Horsetail extract is rich in silica & naturally improves the condition of weak, brittle nails
- Melissa conditions & promotes healthy, shiny nails
- Safflower hydrates the nails & promotes healthy growth
- Apply Protein Boost to your nails as a base coat under your SpaRitual nail lacquer, or on its own.
- Start by reapplying every day for 7 days; as nail condition improves, use every 3-4 days.
- Keep away from heat, flames, painted wood or plastic surfaces.
- For external use only.
Ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, alcohol denat. (SD alcohol 40b), heptane, isopropyl alcohol, propyl acetate, adipic acid/ netpentyl glycol/ trimellitic anhydride copolymer, ethyl tosylamide, trimethyl pentanayl diisobutyrate, camphor, benzophenone-1, hydrolysed wheat protein, hydrolysed oat protein, phenoxyethanol, polyvinyl butyral, calcium pantothenate, hydrolysed soy protein, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, water (aqua), carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, opuntia vulgaris extract, equisetum hiemale (horsetail) leaf/ stem extract, melissa officinalis (balm mint) leaf / stem extract, dimethicone, CI 60725 (violet 2)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Waste of money
02 Dec, 2015, By Anita
This product does not work. After a month of regular use my nails were in a worse condition than before.