Key benefits of the SOW Delicious Easy Grow seed slab:
- Invented by a South African gardening guru – a world first
- Retains water 3 times longer than ordinary soil, keeps seedlings moist
- Half the germination time: Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- 12 Blocks Embedded with open pollinated heirloom seeds
- They love pots and are great for small gardens
- Biodegradable, made with 100% natural recycled materials
- Heirlooms are non-GMO and produce bigger, tastier & more nutrient-dense plants than hybrid seeds
- Easy planting instructions included; so simple to sow & grow - Watch a quick example here!
- Box size : 170mm x 85mm x 18mm
Herbs essential oils, found in the leaves, are what give them their wonderful flavour and aroma. Most of these oils dissipate within 30 minuets of picking and why fresh is healthiest. This slab grows a garden of fresh Italian herbs
Growing your Own…
- LIGHT : Full sun
- SOW: Spring, Early Summer (see sowing chart)
- HARVEST: 10 weeks
- TYPE: Open pollinated Heirloom. Non-GMO.
- 10+ Months of fresh herbs
- Grow your own savings: 72%
- Companion planting: Herbs make such great companion plants. Sow them among your veggies to deter pests and promote healthier growth.
Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is sown with a tomato seed. To ensure good germination, store your seed slabs in a cool, dark & dry place until you’re ready to use them. There are 2 ways to get your seed slab growing:
1. Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
2. Place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Break into blocks & plant.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.