Key benefits of the SOW Delicious Easy Grow seed slab:
- Invented by a South African gardening guru – a world first
- Retains water 3 times longer than ordinary soil, keeps seedlings moist
- Half the germination time: Enriched with organic nutrients for healthy germination
- 12 Blocks Embedded with open pollinated heirloom seeds
- They love pots and are great for small gardens
- Biodegradable, made with 100% natural recycled materials
- Heirlooms are non-GMO and produce bigger, tastier & more nutrient-dense plants than hybrid seeds
- Easy planting instructions included; so simple to sow & grow - Watch a quick example here!
- Box size : 170mm x 85mm x 18mm
Catnip is not harmful to your cat. They won't overdose on it. Most cats know when they've had enough and will refuse any further offers.
Grows 50–100 cm tall with small white and finely spotted with pale purple or pink flowers that are showy and fragrant. The plant blooms from late spring through autumn. Grown for its attractant qualities to house cats and butterflies
Can be a repellent for certain insects, including aphids and squash bugs.
Not all cats are affected by catnip; roughly 33% are not affected by the plant. The behaviour is hereditary
- LIGHT : Full sun
- SOW: Spring, Early Summer
- HARVEST: 12 – 15 weeks
- TYPE: Open pollinated Heirloom. Non-GMO.
- 1 Months supply per block
- Grow your own saving: 78%
How to give catnip to a cat:
- You can grow it in a pot and keep it near a window or in their cat enclosure. They can have a nibble as they see fit.
- You can dry it out and sprinkle some on the floor for them.
- You can make toys with catnip in them.
Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is sown with a tomato seed. To ensure good germination, store your seed slabs in a cool, dark & dry place until you’re ready to use them. There are 2 ways to get your seed slab growing:
1. Pour ¼ cup of hot water over the slab; wait 24 hours for it to absorb. Break the slab into blocks & plant.
2. Place the slab in a sunny spot, keep it moist & wait for the seeds to start germinating. Break into blocks & plant.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.