This is a mini dehumidifier ideal for small spaces (drawers, cupboards, wardrobes, bookshelves, storage boxes, even small bathrooms).
- Dimensions (in packaging): 16.5 x 13 x 4.5 cm
- No batteries or electricity required during dehumidification
- Recharges just like a mobile phone
- A safe, clean & natural way to dry the air
- Unlike other chemical solutions, it’s safe for households with children & pets; plus no refills are needed
- Will not over-dry the air
- Designed to last for years (thousands of uses)
- Dries spaces of up to 1 cubed metre
- So many possible uses, in the home, on a boat, in a caravan etc.
Recommendation: One unit for a single wardrobe, two units for a double wardrobe.
NB: This product will be dispatched within 24 hours of you placing an order, but is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately.
Uses for the Solenco Cupboard Dehumidifier:
- Prevent clothes from getting damp & keeps musty odours away
- Prevent mould growth in kitchen cupboards, drawers & small spaces
- Prevent tools from rusting in tool storage boxes
- Protect photography equipment
- Popular with museums for use in display cases & storage cabinets
- The Solenco rechargeable cupboard dehumidifier is a small cassette full of silica gel, which naturally absorbs moisture and requires no power to work.
- Place the dehumidifier inside the space to be kept dry; it will start to work immediately.
- When the indicator window turns pink, simply charge the dehumidifier by plugging it into a standard socket. This activates a heating plate in the centre of the cassette, warming up & regenerating the silica gel so it can be used again.
- When the drying process is complete, the indicator window will turn blue & the dehumidifier will be ready to use again.
- This process can be repeated thousands of times!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Great for those troublesome cupboards
21 Mar, 2016, By Carmen
Its really helped deal with the musty smell in those problem cupboards.