- 36cm diameter
- Oval-shaped pan for even cooking
- Long easy-grip handle
- Cast aluminium with high-performance ceramic coating
- Strong and durable; non-stick and scratch-resistant
- Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Suitable for electric, ceramic, gas and induction cookers
- Teflon-free coating contains no PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic acid, released when Teflon is heated up and suspected of being a carcinogenic chemical)
Did You Know? Ceramic coating is tougher than ordinary non-stick coating, and it’s made in a way that’s healthier for you and the environment – using natural elements like stone dust and deionised water.
Ceramic coating can withstand very high temperatures (up to 400°), and has excellent resistance to wear and tear. This pan is an investment that will last for years.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Before first use, remove all labels from your Green Cooking fish pan. Wash it using hot water and dishwashing liquid, and dry it thoroughly.
- The fish pan is dishwasher safe, and can also be washed by hand using mild dishwashing liquid. Be sure to clean it thoroughly after each use.
- Pre-heat the pan at the lowest temperature before you add your ingredients.
- Avoid excessive heat and extreme changes in temperature, which can cause the pan to warp and buckle. Allow it to cool to room temperature before washing.
- Use only non-abrasive cooking utensils with your fish pan; using metal utensils will damage the non-stick surface, and is is not covered by the warranty.
- Never heat an empty pan or allow it to boil dry. This can cause damage and discolouration, which will not be covered by the warranty.
- Don’t put your pan in the oven.
- For best results, use your pan on a cooking hob suited to its diameter.
- Don’t slide your pan over the hob; this can cause scratching to the hob or the bottom of the pan.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.