- 28cm diameter
- Forged aluminium pan
- High-performance ceramic coating
- Strong and durable
- Non-stick and scratch-resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for electric, ceramic, gas and induction cookers
- Teflon-free coating contains no PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic acid, released when Teflon is heated up and suspected of being carcinogenic)
Ideal for cooking large, family sized portions.
The durable non-stick ceramic coating is tougher than ordinary Teflon coatings, giving you years of use with excellent age resistance. The coating can withstand very high temperatures (up to 400°). It’s made using natural stone dust and deionised water, so it’s free of the chemicals typically found in non-stick coatings.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Before first use, remove all labels from your Green Cooking pan, and wash it using hot water and dishwashing liquid. Dry the pan thoroughly.
- The pan is dishwasher safe, and can also be washed by hand using mild dishwashing liquid. Be sure to clean your pan thoroughly after each use.
- Pre-heat the pan at the lowest temperature before you add your ingredients.
- Avoid excessive heat and extreme changes in temperature, which can cause the pan to warp and buckle. Allow it to cool to room temperature before washing.
- Use only non-abrasive cooking utensils with your pan. Sharp objects and metal utensils will damage the non-stick surface; this is not covered by the warranty.
- Never heat an empty pan or allow it to boil dry. This can cause damage and discolouration, which won’t be covered by the warranty.
- Don’t put your pan in the oven.
- For best results, use your pan on a cooking hob suited to its diameter.
- Don’t slide your pan over the hob; this can cause scratching to the hob or the bottom of the pan.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
21 Nov, 2014, By Wendy
This is money well spent. The right tools, make for a job well done. An excellent investment.