The Smitt is a mans savvy facewash mitt. The revolutionary product features….
- Combine gentleness with incredible durability
- Washes up to 200 times and maintains their effectiveness (and softness).
- Absorbs 7 times its own weight in moisture
- Dries 3 times faster than any other cloth
- Deep cleans without the tugging and pulling on the skin
- Excellent for overall cleaning (face, neck, ears, eye area & decollage)
- Especially suited for those people who are allergic, have dry, aging or sensitive skin
- Phenomenal for people who suffer from acne, exfoliates as it cleans
- Cleans from the depth of the pores and removes oil and bacteria from large pores instantly
- Helps maintain a clear complexion & literally smooths out skin tone in days
- No chemicals are required when using (pH) is constantly maintained and restored.
- Perfect make up removal. Can be used with a cleanser.
- Environmentally safe – using warm water only to cleanse
- Reusable - a mitt can be used for 2/3 months (approximately 200 washes or more)
- The cloth is not treated with any chemicals nor does it contain any
- Totally machine & hand washable
- Removes almost 90% of skin surface bacteria
The Smart mittens super fine density fiber of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide (0.06 denser, is about 2 microns in diameter), penetrate the finest, microscopic particles of oil, dirt and even bacteria. They are absorbed into the internal structure of the cloth away from your skin.
Gentlemen – how to get started with your Smitt:
Dampen the mitten with warm water
Can be used with or without cleanser/facial wash
Rub mitten over your face, neck & chest
Use it at night to remove harmful effects of pollution and a refreshing deep cleanse
Use it in the morning for an invigorating start to the day, especially after shaving to exfoliate skin & avoid ingrown hairs
Pat face with smitt soaked in chilled water to lock in hydration & close pores
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Not too sure why a polyester product is sold here?
30 Jan, 2017, By K
Im a little alarmed to see a product like this on FTN... Its not plastic packaging, but rather the actual product which is largely plastic.
I think FTN is a great online shopping store, and Im loving browsing and buying, but don know if how well known it is that products made from microfibre in general are not natural, and contain a form of plastic which eventually ends up in the environment when we discard them.
Also - not related specifically to this product - while I love using
atural products which are less harmful, I do feel terrible throwing away the plastic bottles and wrappers they come packaged in. Is there no way product manufacturers can change their packaging to be environmentally friendly and biodegradable?