20 tag less teabags of Organic tea for increased weight loss, metabolism and energy.
Rooibos and Honeybush
- Stomach ailments such as stomach ulcers, nausea, heart burn and constipation have been found to respond positively to Honeybush and Rooibos teas.
- Both rich in antioxidants, known to be potent free radical scavengers that neutralise these toxins that attack our DNA, proteins and fatty acids, leading to health problems such as cancer and heart disease.
- Honeybush and Rooibos tea have significant anti-viral properties and help to build up the body’s auto-immune system.
- Honeybush and Rooibos teas are scientifically proven anti-mutagenics (process whereby the genetic material of a cell is damaged - normally associated with the early stages of cancer as well as ageing.) These indigenous plants have been positively linked to a reduction in the risk of developing hormone-related diseases such as breast, prostate and uterine cancer. They can also help to regulate the menstrual cycle, alleviate symptoms of menopause, prevent osteoporosis, reduce the risk of heart disease, and protect against premature ageing
- Alleviates allergies – asthma, hay fever, eczema
- Natural diuretic.
- Natural antiseptic.
- Flushes toxins from the body.
- Prevents water retention.
- Decreases appetite and increases energy by removing toxins that wear you down.
- Supplement for mineral deficiency, prevents tiredness and weakness when not eating.
- Boosts mental clarity and alertness by flushing away; chemicals, food additives and preservatives
- Can end cravings for other habit-forming substances such as sugar, caffeine, nicotine, alcohol and drugs.
- Cleanses the digestive tract of accumulated waste and bacteria.
Add one teabag to 500ml boiled water and steep for 3-5 minutes and enjoy.
For increased detoxing and weight loss try to drink between 1.5 – 2l a day of Slederise Tea
Organic rooibos, honeybush, buchu, hoodia.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Helps to control appetite
29 Sep, 2016, By Lume
This tea definitely helped to control my appetite. It has a nice fruit taste and is quite enjoyable.
12 Jun, 2016, By Anne
I have been using this for a while now and it really works. Assist with appetite control and gives more energy. Lovely fruity taste.