- Deeply penetrating facial oil made with certified organic natural plant oils
- Luxurious organic skincare
- High in essential fatty acids for beautiful, hydrated skin
- Natural, organic oils balance skin sebum and lock in moisture
- Deep penetration allows nutrients to nourish from within
- Smooths fine lines and moisturises
- Certified organic ingredients
- 100 % of ingredients are from natural origin
- No synthetic fragrances, parabens and preservatives
- Suitable for all skin types
- Mix two drops of Facial Hydrating Oil with two drops of water
- Rub between the palms and gently pat onto skin
Use as a daily burst of moisture after cleansing, or as a restorative treat. For the ultimate natural glow, use in conjunction with the Skin Creamery Cleansing Clay Powder.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Isoamyl Laurate, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vit E), Pelargonium, Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Canaga Odorata, (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Leat/Twig Oil*, Linalool**, Limonene**, Geranoil**
* From organic farming
** Components of natural essential oils
91% of ingredients are from organic farming
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
11 Sep, 2016, By Asha
The facial oil has an amazing, soft scent - beautiful, yet different from the Skin Creamery body lotion. I use this morning and night before applying my moisturiser. Theres a notable difference in skin texture on nights I don use it vs. when I do. It may be a bit pricey, but a little goes a really long way - you only need 3-4 drops to cover your face and neck.
15 Jun, 2016, By Bronwyn
This was my first of soon to be many purchases of this beautiful, lightweight facial oil form the Skin Creamery.
Ive been using it as a daily moisturiser in the morning.