- No pesticides or sprays
- No preservatives or additives
- People-friendly, animal-friendly & eco-friendly
Health benefits of cancerbush tea:
- Immune system: The anti-tumourigenic and auto Immune stimulatory effects of cancerbush can help in the treatment of cancers. It also gives the immune system a boost.
- Metabolism: Cancerbush reputedly helps to normalise blood sugar levels and liver problems.
- Respiratory system: Cancerbush is a natural anti-inflammatory, and reputedly helps to ease the symptoms of influenza and colds.
- Musculoskeletal system: Cancerbush reputedly alleviates rheumatism and back-ache.
- Add 1 Sachet to 2 cups of boiling water. Allow it to draw for 5 minutes.
- Best taken twice daily , morning and evening. More than two cups can be enjoyed. Lemon and honey can be added to make delicious nurturing tea. For children use half doses. The teas are effective hot or cold and can also be prepared beforehand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
03 May, 2016, By Gillian
Wow, nothing could have prepared me for the insane level of this bitterness! Just managed to force down a cup and ive been contemplating another cup for 3 days now... Must say the day after i had it, my gut was thanking me, so i know its good for you, not even a tablespoon of honey made a 2% difference to the bitter taste.. 5 stars and highly recommend because my gut felt great after i drank it..
21 Jan, 2016, By Natasha
This tea might be very good for you, but it is so bitter that you can not drink it. I guess it is a matter of taste and it should not reflect on the product itself, but I could not drink it.