- An all-natural alternative to chemical-laden sunscreens
- Provides an SPF of 20
- Moisturises, soothes, heals and protects - all in one cream
- Natural essential oils smell lovely, as well provide antioxidant protection
- It can also be used to protect your skin in cold, harsh weather
- Reapply often during the day and reapplication necessary after swimming
- Nothing artificial – no preservatives, colourants, additives, artificial fragrances
Did you know:
- Coconut Oil has an SPF 4
- Shea Butter has an SPF 4-5
- Zinc Oxide has an SPF of 20
For external use only. Store below 25ºC / 77ºF, out of direct sunlight.
Product colour may change with time due to naturally derived ingredients.
Coconut oil, shea butter, Zinc, beeswax, Tea Tree oil, Neroli oil, Grapefruit oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Good product for the price
07 Feb, 2017, By Piera
Ive just finished the pot I ordered in December and will get another one. Its not great for lying in the sun, as you will get burnt, but then it does stipulate that its only SPF20. I use it everyday on my chest and neck, and it has improved the skin quality and prevents redness - my skin is very sensitive, specially in that area, and I burn very easily, so glad to have found something that prevents that and is also good for the skin. The texture is a little grainy, but that disappears if you rub it in properly.
02 Oct, 2016, By CM
I love the price, I have not fully tested its sunscreen ability but I can wear it with white cotton shirts as it leaves my skin feeling greasy and seems to rub off on my clothing, leaving my shirt sleeve edges dirty. Was hoping this would be an awesome product.