Lather up and enjoy lustrous locks with this pure natural conditioner.
- Jojoba is full of vitamin E and essential nutrients that keep your hair healthy
- Olive oil improves the strength and elasticity of your hair
- Coconut oil moisturises and refines your hair, leaving it silky smooth
- Sweet almond oil perks up dry, dull hair
- Propolis is a seriously potent and protective anti-ageing treatment
- Honey has antibacterial properties and a wonderful moisturiser
- Tea tree oil is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal & anti-inflammatory
For best results, use with Simply Bee Shampoo.
Simply Bee is a local beekeeping business that started in 1954 and has grown to offer a range of more than 30 natural beeswax products.
Contains Nut Oils
Aqua, Jojoba oil/Macadamia Seed Oil, Phytosterol esters (Jojoba oil), olea europaea (olive oil),cocus nucifera (coconut) oil, prunus amygdalas dulces (sweet almond) oil, cetearyl olivate & sorbitan olivate (emulsifier O), honey, propolis, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Not for me
11 Aug, 2016, By Lauren
I have long fine hair and this conditioner makes it feel heavy and greasy. It also leaves my hair very tangled and almost impossible to comb out.
Really nice conditioner
04 Sep, 2015, By Deirdrie
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair shiny and feeling great. I even put it on my wet hair after shampooing and leave on as in the dry Karoo air. It dries on lovely without any greasy feel or look. Lovely.
makes your hair soft and shiney
15 May, 2015, By Meagan
i think this is one of the best conditioners i have ever used, i often have to use a lot of conditioner especially natural ones to get result, but this one you dont need as much, you even run the risk of over conditioning, works well for dry curly hair, works the best. It is a little expensive but then it lasts longer than ones that are half the price.