Use the Silverlab nasal spray to ease congestion, clear the nasal passages and soothe inflammation – a must have for hayfever season as well as cold and ‘flu season.
While germs typically build up a resistance to antibiotic nasal sprays, they won’t become resistant to this natural colloidal silver spray, so you can rest assured it will always be and effective remedy. Silverlab is a reputable South African brand of colloidal silver remedies; a member of the Health Products Association of SA.Their colloidal silver products are MCC approved.
Silver has been used as a trusted healing treatment for centuries, and today colloidal silver is still widely known for its powerful immune-boosting and germ-busting properties. It’s not a drug or a medicine, merely a potent solution of silver molecules in pure de-ionised water; it works to heal damaged or diseased cells, and fights off drug-resistant infections. Curious? Find out more about colloidal silver.
Please Note: Argyria, or “blue disease”, ie the development of a bluish tint to the skin, has been wrongly attributed to the use of colloidal silver in the past. This condition is in fact caused by prolonged use of medicines containing silver nitrate, or the incorrect use of silver salts.
- Block off one nostril, spray 2 sprays into the other nostril while inhaling through your nose.
- Repeat for the other nostril. Wait 5 minutes and then blow nose into a tissue to clear the nasal passages.
- Repeat 2 sprays into each nostril as above.
- Use twice daily, or as prescribed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms do not improve (inflammation within 3 days, hayfever within 6 weeks), please consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- Store below 25°C out of sunlight. Keep container tightly closed.
- Discontinue use if hypersensitivity occurs.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before use.
Each 0.6 ml contains: Colloidal silver D5 (5X) (18ppm) in 0.6ml deionised purified water
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Gentle and effective
10 Jun, 2015, By Julia
Whenever my sinuses start to get itchy or irritated, I start using this spray and things soon calm down. Im finding its great for coping with allergens and dust, and also helping to keep colds and sinusitis away this winter. Ive always found ordinary nasal sprays to be really harsh and drying, but this natural alternative is very gentle and still effective.
13 Apr, 2014, By Viana
it helps but im not sure it works better than conventional stuff.