The Advanced Mycology Series – AntiFlamCare assists with:
- Treatment of inflammation and pain
- Bursitis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sports injuries
Maintenance Dose: Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with meals.
Therapeutic dose: Take 2 capsules three times daily with food.
- Do not use Antiflamcare if you are taking any blood-thinning medication such as warfarin.
- Glucosamine sulphate seems to have little or no effect on the control of blood glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes. Do not use Glucosamine if you have a shellfish allergy as it is derived from the exoskeletons of shrimp, lobster and crabs. Allergic reactions in people with shellfish allergy are caused by IgE antibodies to antigen in the meat of shellfish, not to the antigens in shells and no documented reports of allergic reaction in shellfish has been reported. Glucosamine might also exacerbate asthma by an unidentified allergic mechanism, use cautiously.
- Boswellin stimulated blood circulation, do not use boswellia during pregnancy. A few side effects have been reported such as occasional allergic reaction – diarrhoea, skin rash, or nausea. Not recommended for young children, pregnant of nursing women, or those with severe liver and kidney disease.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus), Arthriblend® (Combination of Glucosamine Sulfate, Boswellin®, Curcumin C3 Complex® and Bioperine®)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.