The key ingredients in Seaweed & Cypress Shower Gel work to rejuvenate, cleanse and care for your skin, leaving it soft, strong and supple.
- Seaweed extract: Anti-inflammatory; reduces blemishes & redness, detoxifies & cleanses the skin
- Cypress oil: Astringent, antiseptic, boosts circulation & has a spicy masculine fragrance
- Aloe: Soothing, hydrating & protective, full of skin-loving nutrients
- Rosemary: Antibacterial, cleanses the skin & promotes healing; boosts circulation
- Sage: Cleanses & tones the skin; stimulates cell renewal to fight the signs of ageing
Seaweed & Cypress Shower Gel is suitable for all skin types, pH balanced and mild enough for everyday use.
Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
Aqua, cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut derived), coco glucosides, cocoamidoethanolamide(coconut derived), sodium cocoamphoacetate, vegetable glycerine, d-panthenol (provitamin B5), algae (seaweed) extract, aloe barbadensis (aloe) extract, triticum vulgare (wheat bran) extract, benzyl alcohol, glucose lactoperoxidase & glucose oxidase, bisabolol, citric acid, xanthan gum, salvia officinalis (sage) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil*, cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil, limonene**, linalool*, citronellol**, geraniol**
**Components of essential oils
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Seaweed Cypress Shower Gel
11 Jan, 2017, By Shari
Bought this for my mum and it irritated her skin after use so she had to stop using it. Won re-purchase again.
29 Dec, 2014, By Henrike
This shower gel smells very nice and clean and afterward you feel refreshed. Also nice to know that its all natural!!