- Sassui Coconut & Avocado Facial Masque comes in a 50ml amber frosted glass jar and should be used for cleansing, detoxing & feeding facial skin.
- This is intensive care for the dull looking “hungry” skin. Use once or twice a week.
- Key Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Avocado Butter & Oil, Diatomaceous Earth, Tumeric & Green Clay
- Avocado Butter & oil is very rich in Vitamin E.
- Coconut oil has anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties, is cleansing and provides the skin with fat-soluble minerals & vitamins hence repairing damaged tissue.
- Diatomaceous Earth is made up of 89% silica. Silica can restore and repair the collagen in our body. Silica also helps with skin problems like eczema, rashes, acne, warts, burns and insect bites.
- Collagen, which is extremely important for healthy skin, is mostly made up of silica.
- Tumeric is moisturizing & exfoliating. It is very effective in reducing skin inflammation, blemishes & pigmentation. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce pimples and acne. Turmeric powder also has anti-aging properties that helps to heal and prevent dry skin and slows down the aging process to keep your skin younger looking.
- Green clay acts like a micro-molecule sponge, removing impurities, dust, oil, dead skin, and contaminants with its ability to absorb. Pulling toxic substances from skin invigorates the complexion and tightens pores. It also feeds new cells by promoting blood flow, and leaves the skin feeling smooth and revitalized.
Apply to cleansed skin in slow circular movements. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. Rinse off using your usual cleanser and warm water. If skin is acne prone avoid over-stimulating movements.
Beeswax, Avocado Oil & Butter, Coconut & Wheatgerm Oil, Glycerine, Diatomaceous Earth, Tumeric and Green Clay.
Essential Oils – Juniper unblocks pores, Neroli has a regenerative effect, Ylang Ylang is sebum balancing and stimulating.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.