- Sassui’s Jasmine & Rose Facial Elixir comes in a 30ml frosted amber bottle with black glass pipette & provides intensive care and nourishment for the wise or “dull” looking skin.
- This is intensive care for the skin. It is not necessary to apply everyday but rather once to twice a week. It can be applied under or over your daily moisturiser, as a night treatment or under a clay masque. It will boost the skin and a difference will be quite noticeable.
- Key Ingredients: Argan, Wheatgerm , Avocado oil, Macadamia Nut, Rosehip, Evening Primrose & Borage.
- Argan, Wheatgerm & Avocado Oil are exceptionally rich in their Vitamin E content. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin.
- Rosehip oil is rich in Vitamin C. Vitamin C is key to the production of collagen, a protein that aids in the growth of cells and blood vessels and gives skin its firmness and strength and it helps your skin repair itself.
- Baobab oil is rich in Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, Evening Primrose & Borage Oil are rich in omega 6, all essential for skin health
- Omega-3 fatty acids bolster the skin cell membrane of the epidermis and contribute to the upkeep of the skin cell membrane, improving the texture and quality of skin.
- Research has demonstrated that omega-3 fatty acids can play a role in decreasing skin damage from UV light and the production of cancer cells caused by the UV light
- Macadamia Nut oil is exceptionally high in Selenium & Zinc. Selenium builds the body’s most powerful anti-oxidants enzyme called selenium superoxide dismutase.
- Zinc promotes cell & tissue repair
- Jasmine tones & improves elasticity.
- Sandalwood relieving dehydrated skin & toning.
- Rosewood has a cell stimulant and tissue regenerating action on the skin which promotes rejuvenation of the skin
- Rose Otto stimulates the skin, while moisturizing and hydrating, boosting all skin types and being particularly beneficial to dry, mature and sensitive skin. It helps to reduce skin redness, fight inflammations, as well as fix broken capillaries on the skin and also acts as a general skin tonic with its astringent properties.
- Carrot seed oil contains Vitamin A, a vitamin that helps the skin rebuild tissues and regulate cellular growth, hence repairing damages to the skin. It is known to be also a great anti-aging nutrient
Apply to face either in the mornings or evenings. If applied in the mornings it might be applied before the daily moisturiser or after or instead of (but not on a daily base), whichever appears more beneficial. In the evenings no further moisturiser is needed. Massage in gently with little pressure.
Caution should be taken during pregnancy.
Apricot, Argan, Avocado, Baobab, Borage, Evening Primrose, Glycerine, Jojoba, Macadamia Nut, Rosehip & Wheatgerm.
Essential Oils – Rosewood, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Neroli, Lavender, Rose Otto & Carrot Seed.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.