This Banting bread mixture is:
Each slice of Big Big Banting Loaf bread will give you less than 1 carb per slice!
Please Note: The Big Big Banting Loaf premix is vegan-friendly, however the standard recipe used to make a loaf is not. Vegans are advised to use a substitute for the eggs and buttermilk.
- 1 bag Sally-Ann Creed Big Big Banting Loaf
- 6 free range eggs
- 250ml buttermilk
- Seeds to garnish
- 2Tbsp xylitol (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Empty the contents of your Big Big Banting Loaf premix into a large bowl & stir thoroughly. Add the xylitol if required.
- Beat together the eggs & buttermilk in a separate bowl.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Pour into a well-greased bread tin & sprinkle seeds on top of the loaf.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Serve & enjoy. Store in an airtight container.
Sunflower seed flour, golden flaxseed flour, psyllium husks, trace of salt
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Love this Loaf!
11 Sep, 2016, By Adele
I have bought this a few times. Tasty, big loaf, which is filling in very good. One of my favourites!
21 Jul, 2016, By Cherie
Makes a very tasty loaf which is very filling
Sally Ann Creed
27 Oct, 2015, By Deslynn
This loaf is delicious, light and tasty! Will definitely be ordering more...