SOW Delicious seeds are non-GMO, open pollinated heirloom seeds. These precious seeds are passed down from one generation to the next without any cross-breeding; and any gardener will tell you that makes them far superior to conventional “hybrid” seeds. Heirloom seeds stay fertile season after season; they produce bigger, tastier and more nutritious produce than hybrid seeds.
SOW Delicious Tabasco Slab of Seed:
- A unique, innovative South African invention
- Made with 100% natural recycled materials
- Infused with organic nutrients for strong, healthy plants
- Fully biodegradable
- Retains more water than ordinary soil
- Includes simple planting instructions
- Best season for sowing: Spring, early Summer
- Light needed: Full sun
- Harvest: 10-14 weeks
- Companion planting: Peppers grow well with tomatoes & basil
- Supply: 1 slab = 3 year supply with average use (4 people)
Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block in the slab is sown with a tabasco seed.
Snap off your "chocolate" blocks. Space them as shown on the side of the box.
Bury just below the soil surface, cover and water every 3 - 4 days until seedlings peep out.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.