About the Seed Slab:
- Soil blocks made with 100% natural materials, fully biodegradable
- Non-GMO, open pollinated seeds in each block
- Retains more moisture than normal soil, for excellent germination
- Heirloom seeds give you bigger, healthier plants that are higher in nutrients
- Heirloom seeds can be saved & planted season after season
- Slab includes easy-to-follow planting instructions
About Cape Gooseberry:
- Named for the cape-like husk that encloses each berry
- A rich source of vitamins A & C
- Best season for sowing: Spring to Midsummer
- Harvest: 14-17 weeks
- Light needed: Full sun
- Companion planting: Grows well with asparagus, beans, carrots, celery, mint, cucumbers, garlic, lettuce, onions & peppers
- Supply: 1 slab = 2 year supply with average use (4 people)
- Inside your Slab of Seed box, you’ll find a soil “chocolate slab”; each block of the slab is embedded with a spinach seed.
- Snap off your "chocolate" blocks. Space them as shown on the side of the box.
- Bury just below the soil surface, cover and water every 3 - 4 days until seedlings peep out.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.