- Ceres (Europe) and Debio (Norway) organic certification
- Herbicide, pesticide and fungicide free
- No artificial additives in the cellar, Reyneke follow a non-interventionist, traditional approach to making wine
- Part of the biodiversity and wine initiative to preserve the Cape Floral Kingdom
- Grown with conscious awareness of the interdependence of all life
- Drink now until 2018
Reyneke’s Cornerstone profits go to projects benefitting their workers and families through the Cornerstone Foundation, an upliftment project that funds dreams such as homes and higher education.
Bouquet: The nose presents with gooseberry, greenage and lemon peel fruitiness which opens up to a subtle floral fragrance
Palate: The palate is fresh and vibrant showing flavours of green apple, asparagus and lime flower. A linear structure held together by a delicate yet zesty acidity. balance between freshness, texture and fullness
Food pairing: a versatile wine, good with seafood, poultry and salads
Alc % 14
95% Sauvignon Blanc, 5% Semillon wine
Please enjoy safely and responsibly. Drinking reduces driving ability, don’t drink and drive. Not for sale to under 18's
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.