- Ceres (Europe) and Debio (Norway) organic certification
- Demeter certified biodynamic
- Part of the biodiversity and wine initiative to preserve and rehabilitate the Cape Floral Kingdom
- Grown with conscious awareness of the interdependence of all life
- Herbicide, pesticide and fungicide free
- No artificial additives in the cellar, Reyneke follow a non-interventionist, traditional approach to making wine
- 2015 vintage
- Drink now or enjoy over the next 5 years
Reyneke support the Biodiversity and Wine Initiative to rehabilitate indigenous Cape flora and their Cornerstone Project supports and uplifts their farm workers to manifest their dreams.
The grapes were whole bunch pressed and underwent spontaneous, natural fermentation in 50% aged French barrels and 50% was tank fermented. After seven months further ageing the wine was bottled.
Bouquet: Fresh lime peel, pineapple citrus zest with tropical fruit and a hint of perfumed spice
Palate: The palate shows a lovely brightness and firm acidity with a richness and complexity, showing a multi layered wine with a long lingering finish.
Food pairing: goats cheese, green vegetables (asparagus, zucchini, fresh peas, artichokes), Oysters, delicate fish like sole, dishes with tangy dairy ingredients, Pesto
Alc 13.5 %
Please enjoy responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, please don't drink and drive. Not for sale to under 18's
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.