- Ceres (Europe) and Debio (Norway) organic certification
- Demeter certified biodynamic
- Part of the biodiversity and wine initiative to preserve and rehabilitate the Cape Floral Kingdom
- Grown with conscious awareness of the interdependence of all life
- Herbicide, pesticide and fungicide free
- No artificial additives in the cellar
- Drink now until 2020
Reyneke’s Cornerstone initiative profits go to projects benefitting their workers and their families.
Bouquet: bright straw hue with a lovely bouquet of fresh limes and citrus peel followed through by fruit sorbet floral undertones
Palate: a beautiful freshness with a tight linear structure. Layers of citrus fruit, washed stone and spice carries through to a long aromatic finish
Food pairing: light seafood, shellfish such as oysters, seafood tartares, pate, sushi, asparagus, avocado, salads with chicken, cheese or ham, with apples or pears.
Alc 13 %
Chenin Blanc wine
Please enjoy responsibly. Alcohol reduces driving ability, please don't drink and drive. Not for sale to under 18's
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.