- 300g local, raw, unfiltered honey
- Gathered from over 100 hives in the Western Cape spanning Simon’s Town, Constantia, Newlands, all the way to Caledon
- Fynbos/multiflora honey
- Sustainable beekeeping methods promote and maintain natural harmony
- Bees fed on real nectar and pollen make the most delicious honey!
Why Unfiltered & Raw?
- Still contains undamaged protein and nutrient-rich pollen and potent antiviral propolis, unlike filtered and heated honey
- Heating kills many of the sensitive enzymes and nutrients in raw honey and changes it to a similar structure to that of refined sugar
- Heated and filtered honey has a long shelf life and doesn’t crystallise, but contains very little nutritional and medicinal value
Health Benefits of Raw, Unfiltered Honey
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Antiviral & Antibacterial
- Defends against infections like colds and flu
- Can help with sinus, ear and eye infections
- Promoters defensive health
- Healthy sugar alternative
- Reduces risk of cancer
- Promotes digestive health
- Reduces high cholesterol
- Benefits sleep
- Detoxes the liver
Natural raw honey crystallizes, so it’s a good sign if this happens. Simply place the jar in warm water to liquefy it again, or alternatively, consume more honey!
Local, raw, unfiltered honey
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.