100% pure and natural, locally grown and produced from the fynbos floral kingdom, Cape Snowbush is obtained from the blossoms of the Cape Snow bush plant.
Benefits of Cape Snowbush
Anti-spasmodic: relaxes muscular aches and pains such as stomach cramps caused by anxiety, backache and spasms in the respiratory tract in the case of coughs and colic
Antidepressant: mental clarity, calms anger, mood-enhancing, anti-anxiety, sedative, anti-stress
Promotes circulation and helps alleviate varicose veins, water retention and oedema.
Why Pure Fynbos Oils are so Special
- Locally produced in the Western Cape Mountains
- A small team carefully and sustainably wild cultivates and harvests the fynbos
- Yields are extremely low making this product a rarity
- Extracted through a clean steam-distillation process
- Beautifully rich herbaceous smells and medicinal qualities
- Fynbos is re-introduced into mono-cropped agricultural land by propagating the wild botanicals, encouraging the naturally occurring Fynbos to re-generate and establish itself on fallow land
- Jobs created for women from local communities
- Promotion of indigenous knowledge systems
- Comes in a beautiful blue glass bottle
How to use the Pure Fynbos Essential Oils:
- Add five drops into a bath, aroma-burner, diffuser, humidifier or pillow
Add a few drops into a tablespoon or more of carrier oil of your choice (i.e. coconut oil) and massage into the affected area
Add a few drops into a bowl of steaming hot water for inhalation.
Essential oils are very potent. Please consult with a qualified health practioner when using essential oils, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or want to use them internally as some may not be suitable for this.
Cape Snowbush essential oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.