- Perfect 1st reader book
- Teaches your kids about the ocean, sea life and the environment
- Contains educational messages about taking care of our planet
- Full of interactive dialogue
- ‘Brain bits’ include activities like “Who eats what” and “Discovering the world’s continents and oceans through colour, shapes and numbers.”
- Full colour illustrations and story by Marguerite Venter
This is the first of a series of books, based on the live puppet shows that happen at the Two Oceans Aquarium in Cape Town. These daily shows draw crowds of eager young eco-warriors who are excited to learn about the ocean and how to look after the environment.
About the author
Marguerite Venter is the Puppet Show author and coordiantor at the Two Oceans Aquarium. She’s has taken her experience with captivating live audiences of children and used it to put together a fun, fantasy-fueled story with a powerful earth-friendly message.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
14 Nov, 2014, By Barend Esterhuizen Pr Eng
Our 2 boys love these wonderful books.