This unique herbal tea blend is made with pure natural ingredients, chosen for their cleansing skin care benefits:
- Nettle leaf is a great natural cleanser and is rich in zinc, iron, chromium, magnesium and vitamins.
- Dandelion root is very nourishing for the skin, because it’s full of beta-carotene, which the body converts to vitamin A.
- Fennel seed is rich in antioxidants, which protect skin against free radical damage.
- Peppermint leaf adds natural sweetness and has a high antioxidant content.
- Aloe vera promotes healthy digestion and is a great natural detoxing agent.
- Liquorice root has natural detoxing and anti-ageing properties.
Pukka Cleanse is certified organic by the Soil Association, and is naturally free of caffeine and gluten. Each box includes 20 tea bags, packaged in sachets to preserve the flavour and benefits of the precious organic herbs. Pukka teas are safe for use during pregnancy.
Infuse the tea bag for at least 5 minutes in freshly boiled water.
Not recommended for any child under 1 year old without the advice of a practitioner. This is just a precautionary principle as the herbs can be safely used by anyone, but as children’s immune systems are still developing we recommend that you take the advice of a practitioner after a face-to-face consultation.
Nettle leaf (40%), peppermint leaf (25%), fennel seed (25%), dandelion root, liquorice root, aloe vera leaf (concentrated natural extract).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Pukka Cleanse Tea
03 Jun, 2016, By Charmaine