Water soluble liquid concentrate Probiotic Feed Additive for Household pets
- Helps improve the health and well-being of pets
- Promotes a balanced and healthy microbial ecology in animals
- Helps control the re-emergence of disease-causing bacteria
- Controlling harmful bacteria naturally may reduce the need for pharmaceutical antibiotics
- Beneficial bacteria competes with harmful and toxic bacteria in food, water and faeces
- SCD Probiotics Technology
- Produced through a natural fermentation process, is no chemically synthesized or genetically engineered or modified
- Non-toxic and non-corrosive
- Safe to use around humans, animals and plants
How Probiotics Help Improve Animal Health
Living organisms, in this case your pets, have a natural microbial ecology that can become imbalanced when invaded by too many harmful, disease causing microorganisms. Using a probiotic that contains beneficial bacteria regularly can help manage and contain these harmful organisms. environment.
The beneficial bacteria don’t kill the bacteria the same way antibiotics do, but rather repopulate the environment with beneficial bacteria which then compete with the baddies, keeping them in check.
Probiotics Saccharomyces, Bacillus subtilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus fermentum, lactobacillusplantarum, Lactococcus lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus, lactobacillus bulgaricus.