A ProNature mutton cloth roll is
- 100% cotton
- Approximate dimensions: 22cm length, diameter 9cm.
Benefits and uses for ProNature Mutton Cloth
- wipe away sawdust during woodwork projects
- apply wood stain
- apply polish to wooden surfaces
- clean up accidental oil spills
- wipe greasy or dirty hands
- apply and remove polish from vehicles
- used to strain liquids from food
- keep food fresh
- for steam cooking
- maintain the freshness of the meat during refrigeration
- to clean surfaces in and around the house
- clean up liquid spills
- clean windows
Did You Know? The name mutton cloth is derived from its original use for the wrapping of frozen meat.
Safety tip: Don’t let your rags pile up in the corner of your workshop, as some of the chemicals that may build up on them can cause them to ignite spontaneously. Dispose of them responsibly and clean them regularly to avoid combustion and other hazards (We thought we should explain the safety warning that comes on the mutton cloth in case you were puzzled!).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.